[f_minor] Glenn Gould Bach and the Voyager leaving our Solar System

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 19:17:05 EST 2010

F Minor Members

The music by Bach as played by Glenn Gould (WTC ) is about to leave  (in
about 4 years if I heard properly) our Solar System and travel into  that Cold
Solitude known as Space!

_http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11988518_
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11988518)  (audio  file only)

_http://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/spacecraft/music.html_
(http://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/spacecraft/music.html)    (the list of music)
 Bach, The  Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, Prelude and Fugue in C, No.1.
Glenn Gould, piano.  4:48

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyXwwcgozTw_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyXwwcgozTw)

For all our members, the first link is  recent.
For our new members: the second link lists the music  sent into space and
the third link
is Glenn Gould playing Bach's WTC, Book 2, Prelude and  Fugue in C, No. 1.

Regards from Chilly Chicago,
Katherine