[f_minor] Totally insane

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 20:08:27 EST 2010

Hi Pat and all - getting back to Gould, I highly recommend reading the
Leroux book.

Fred - I prefer this rendition _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V92OBNsQgxU_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V92OBNsQgxU)

Katherine

In a message dated 11/27/2010 6:55:37 P.M. Central Standard Time,
pzumst at bluewin.ch writes:

Ah I  just love the smell of Napalm in the morning..

Well why not ? Reckon GG  would like the idea of this interpretation. Never
understood why he liked  Wagner in the first place. Loud and endless
bombastic kitsch with  hilarious lyrics written by a very nasty piece of
work. Different strokes  for different folks I guess..

Here is Stephen Fry talking about  Wagner.  The Rumour Mill has it that Fry
is on the jury for the next  GG Prize. Fry is jewish, obsessed with Wagner
and I am afraid he has a few  valid points in this documentary. Fun to
watch,
even if you don't like  Wagner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDIaH3RtYHw

Now back  to the subject. Any news from Gouldland  ?
Pat