[f_minor] Totally insane

pzumst pzumst at bluewin.ch
Sat Nov 27 19:54:49 EST 2010

Ah I just love the smell of Napalm in the morning..

Well why not ? Reckon GG would like the idea of this interpretation. Never
understood why he liked Wagner in the first place. Loud and endless
bombastic kitsch with hilarious lyrics written by a very nasty piece of
work. Different strokes for different folks I guess..

Here is Stephen Fry talking about Wagner.  The Rumour Mill has it that Fry
is on the jury for the next GG Prize. Fry is jewish, obsessed with Wagner
and I am afraid he has a few valid points in this documentary. Fun to watch,
even if you don't like Wagner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDIaH3RtYHw

Now back to the subject. Any news from Gouldland ?
Pat