[f_minor] Glenn Gould: Homo telefoniens

stefyz71 at gmail.com stefyz71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:52:28 EDT 2010

Re: [f_minor] Glenn Gould: Homo telefoniensHi all,

GG was a HOMO-TECHNOLOGIENS before than a homo-telefoniens (a superb speaker but surely not a very good listener) and imho it should be also very intersting to discuss about it's truly "pioneering" conceptions about the creative-interactive-listener. Actually still pioneering after 30 years.

With that said, about the list contributions, what honestly annoys me in F_Minor are those minor (or zero) contributors that from time to time (or ages to ages) writes only (or most of all) to complain.
I'm quite sick of this snobbish attitude ( usually from subscribers with HYPER POMPOUS SELF-ADVERTISING papyrus job sign ) and I honestly couldn't care less about who someone is or isn't, or if their blood is blue or red.
Since this is an old-fashioned mailing list system, probably not so technologically suitable to the homo-technologiens is the list's subject, every subscriber is welcome to bring his/her own contribution, whatever it is, and if someone doesn't like it simply hit the unsubscribe button, that's all, but please stop once for all with your sterile and boring complaints, thanks.

Best,
Stefy

p.s. nice video Mary ;)