[f_minor] OT: One for the Opera Buffs / Aida on the Rhine / GG and Wagner

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 23:24:08 EDT 2010

Hi Pat and all
I think that is a great way to get people into opera (love the clip)! The
great railroad stations of the world (Union Station here in Chicago, Grand
Central in NY). And Pat, if it's music it has everything to do with GG!
After  all, didn't he love Strauss' Elektra (an opera!)?

In a message dated 9/27/2010 6:38:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,