[f_minor] Gould 50/50 and NYT photo

stefyz71 at gmail.com stefyz71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:08:08 EDT 2010

Hi Mary and all,

thanks for the THS valuable info, I feel even wor$e feelings now...

As for the Gigli's photo I found it in a couple of sites and saved it on my HD a couple of years ago while I was searching in every hidden corner of the google images pages, manually altering the query scripts...

It was "singular" 'cause I remember that I was just reading in those days the Kazdin's book (creative lying) and my thoughts obiouvsly went immediately to the universally known GG bright colors hate, especially red color...

I also recall now that there is also an artwork made from that photo too but mirrored...

anyway I didn't bookmark those pages so here they go:

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5066/c004655148f962bd4ebf4.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/430/glenngould21965f.jpg

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/7434/glenngouold16bc89.jpg

Best,