[f_minor] idea of north scripts

Elaine Parks elaine19c at yahoo.ca
Sun Aug 15 00:06:01 EDT 2010

Hi Valentine Goby,
Try www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/glenngould for the scripts. I did a brief search and saw what looks to be the scripts in "rough draft" form. I am assuming there is one for each voice but this is just my guess.... I do not know if this means the scripts themselves are available electronically...If the site is confusing you can contact them in English or French. Good luck!
Elaine :^)

Message: 4