[f_minor] e-text or printed transcript of "The Idea of North"?

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 12:10:41 EDT 2010

Good morning Bob, Fred, Mary, Stefy, Pat, Jason, Brad, Mary  Jo and
everyone else interested in Glenn Gould's classic radio  documentaries.

I think all of us would like to have a transcript of the entire Solitude
Trilogy (Brad - you did an excellent review on the Quiet in the Land - does
that  transcript exist?]

What I would like to do, as a research project, is get the following
software (see link) Dragon Speech/Speak (my brother has the software, so I  will
prepare him his favorite dinner!)

_http://shop.nuance.com/store/nuanceus/Content/pbPage.DragonNaturallySpeakin
g11_
(http://shop.nuance.com/store/nuanceus/Content/pbPage.DragonNaturallySpeaking11)

and see if it can capture and transcribe the contrapuntal radio dialog  of
IoN - it would be interesting to see the true interleaving of each speaker's
 words (and see if the software has the capacity to do so) - and grasp a
little  more dimensionality on Glenn Gould's "music".

For our new F_Minor members - if you haven't heard GG's radio
documentaries, they are available (for sale of course) !
_http://www.amazon.com/Glenn-Goulds-Solitude-Trilogy-Documentaries/dp/B000028803_
(http://www.amazon.com/Glenn-Goulds-Solitude-Trilogy-Documentaries/dp/B000028803)

Regards,
Katherine

In a message dated 8/12/2010 10:40:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,