[f_minor] e-text or printed transcript of "The Idea of North"?

pzumst pzumst at bluewin.ch
Thu Aug 12 11:39:50 EDT 2010

G'day all
Apparently there is a stage play in french by a bloke called Benoit Giros
based on IoN, which I reckon is a very clever idea.

http://www.cdn-orleans.com/2008-2009/?q=node/22
and
http://www.theatre-contemporain.net/spectacles/LIdee-du-Nord/

Google is not my friend in this case, this is the only source I found. Does
anybody know more about this project or the author ?

Bob, maybe you can pass these links on to your m8 in France, if this is the
real thing there must be a transcript in french available ! And before
Scarlatti rants again, in english too !

Pat