[f_minor] e-text or printed transcript of "The Idea of North"?

James Wright gzarlino at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:14:51 EDT 2010

I have not seen a full transcript, but I believe that one exists.  I wiill investigate, and I might be abler to help out with this.   I also speak French quite fluently.

Best,

J.

James K. Wright, Ph.D.

Associate Professor &
Supervisor of Performance Studies
School for Studies in Art & Culture: Music
A917 Loeb Building, Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 5B6
Email: James_Wright at carleton.ca