[f_minor] e-text or printed transcript of "The Idea of North"?

pzumst pzumst at bluewin.ch
Wed Aug 11 12:18:39 EDT 2010

G'day all

Didn't our MC and list master godess Mary Jo write a thesis with a transcript on IoN ? I thought that said transcript woud be in the f_minor archive but I was wrong and search engines are not our friend in this case. National Library of Canada maybe ? I also seem to remember that the CBC has a sort of transcript service where IoN was available. Didn't GG himselfe wrote a transcript on which the tapes were cut ? A simple request from France and no solution in shght...

Pat