[f_minor] It's Vivaldi Always Vivaldi

DJ Were-Panda vnvlain at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 01:22:12 EDT 2010

LOL...thanks Mary. :) Couldn't believe you remembered my "review" on Dr.
Ostwald, since it was written back in 1997 while I was in high school and
lurked on the list under a different pseudonym. :D

The Vivaldi's Women clip was awesome!  Thanks for the gem. :D

--
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long

Panda On A Scooter
http://vnvlain.blogspot.com