[f_minor] sonic collision

Houpt, Fred fred.houpt at rbc.com
Wed Jul 21 09:33:08 EDT 2010

That is hilarious, with the M.C. discordant head scramblers just within
ear shot......how strange that I thought of their, em, ah, art.

I think GG played the Clavichord but maybe not recorded on such.  I have
yet to play the Rach 3 through.  I am very keen on the 2'nd with it's
sumptuous and soaring themes, so full of deep feelings.  I also have
played through a few times his first couple of sonatas and they are
mountains to climb each time.

A line of Leonard Cohen's poetry comes to mind;

"Let's sing another song boys
this one has grown old and bitter"

Cheers,

Fred Houpt