[f_minor] Gould and Streisand

James Wright gzarlino at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 19:20:16 EDT 2010

Re.:  I wish he'd have done the Streisand Meets Gould album that he fantasized doing.

So does Barbara Streisand.  I recall that she said as much, if memory serves me correctly (though I cannot recall the source).

J.

James K. Wright, Ph.D.

Associate Professor &
Supervisor of Performance Studies
School for Studies in Art & Culture: Music
A917 Loeb Building, Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 5B6
Email: James_Wright at carleton.ca