[f_minor] Enough "facebook" already!

Earnest Coleman earnest_coleman at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:18:12 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I know I'm not a big contributor to this list but I have posted in the past and always enjoy reading about anything Gould. But I have to say that I'm getting pretty tempted to take myself off f-minor if these "facebook" emails keep filling up my inbox. This is just getting silly now. There has to be a discussion board about facebook out there and if so go discuss it on there, not on one dedicated to Glenn Gould.

Earnest