[f_minor] "facebook"

SCARLATTI at aol.com SCARLATTI at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 19:17:50 EDT 2010

HI, DOMINIQUE HERE.  WAS THAT DIRECTED TO ME PERSONALLY??  OR  GENERALLY,
TO THE LIST.?

I DON'T THINK MUCH of FB EITHER.  IT IS A NUISANCE & A PAIN  IN THE A--!!

i didn't see any other emails that would explain.......
so  thought I would comment.
_scarlatti at aol.com_ (mailto:scarlatti at aol.com)

In a message dated 7/12/2010 2:26:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,