[f_minor] administrivia: message sizes

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 18:31:50 EDT 2010

Hejsan Karl,

 It is indeed unfortunate, that word "rejected". One takes it personally when of course that is not at all the case. I am surprised that any images at all have come through F Minor - I thought that attachments were prohibited except for 'hyperlinks' until that woman sent a photo of Gould's gravestone and so I, like Bob Merkin, dared follow suit. I don't know what to say about the situation except that on the one hand it would be great to be able to send in 'attachments' but on the other hand I have noticed that on the 'public-collective' face of the new F Minor one hasn't even the luxury of a personal typeface...

Mary Jensen