[f_minor] (no subject)

pzumst pzumst at bluewin.ch
Thu Jul 8 17:06:53 EDT 2010

G'day f_minor

I find today's conversation quite touching. If I should ever visit Canada (definetly one day) I still don't know if I should visit his grave, but if I do, I'll bring along a bottle of Poland water and pay hommage.

You know, the Internet is a very loony place. There are actually several websites out there that are dedicated to grave locations and tombstones of famous people/ celebrities, whether one finds that funny or just morbid (or both), is up to you. In any case, here is the entry on GG from findagrave.com:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=2128

How come there aren't any flowers ????

Pat