[f_minor] (no subject)

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 15:24:03 EDT 2010

Hello F_Minors
According to the biographies, GG's attorney,S. Posen, designed the
gravestone.

Katherine (also sweltering in Chicago)

PS: enter the Mount Pleasant cemetery on Bayview Street (where you can
park) and stay on course a little to the right, section 38, No. 1050

_http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?GRid=2128&page=gr_
(http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?GRid=2128&page=gr)

gives some pictures of the grave site as well.

In a message dated 7/8/2010 11:01:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,