[f_minor] gould video that I have never seen

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:59:40 EDT 2010

That is ONE FINE MOMENT. Thanks for unearthing it Katherine.
I twiddled around on the ITNSOURCE site but came up with
absolutely nothing, I was hoping to find the complete clip. The
interview must have taken place when Gould was playing Beethoven
with Josef Krips:

  http:///www.music.buffalo.edu/bpo/Krips-Gould-59.jpg

  Gould succumbed to an acute case of "Emperoritis" and cancelled
the performance. What ever happened to the BBC performances
made that same year?

Mary Jensen