[f_minor] On Some Faraway Beach Nfld.

pzumst pzumst at bluewin.ch
Wed Jun 30 16:52:56 EDT 2010

pls ignore previous, Mary only

From: pzumst
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:46 PM
To: Discussion of the Canadian pianist Glenn Gould.
Subject: Re: [f_minor] On Some Faraway Beach Nfld.

Hi Mary
I found a list of Brian Eno Bootlegs at a site where I usually hunt for info on Bootlegs. I also know where to get them, but that is a different story
http://www.bootlegzone.com/files.php?section=305&sort=1

Music for Airports or Apollo work especially well for falling asleep or when you are, eh, under the influence of certain substances. I don't think that Eno would mind that I use his music for falling asleep. Now here is a guy who is constantly trying something different with the idea of music or what we think of as music.

Pat