[f_minor] On Some Faraway Beach Nfld.

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 14:50:27 EDT 2010

"Don't start that talking, I could talk all night..." about Brian Eno from that first Roxy album and 'Virginia Plain' all through the '70's: Taking Tiger Mountain By Strategy, Here Come The Warm Jets, Another Green World, to "Julie With..." from Before and After Science, I have never heard music sound more like water:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8lJclgfD8

 The marvellous word games all over from 'The Fat Lady of Limburgh', 'Needle In A Camel's Eye', 'Baby's On Fire', to the employment of a typewriter in 'China My China' to the terrific assonance in 'No One Receiving':

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4sKHw_IX_g

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5ISXIqjUUA&NR=1

Go to Fora Tv (on the Web) to learn what Brian Eno is up to with 'The Long Now Foundation'.
Mary Jensen