[f_minor] book

Luv2WinHate2Lose at aol.com Luv2WinHate2Lose at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 03:56:04 EDT 2010

In a message dated 6/28/2010 12:54:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Luv2WinHate2Lose at aol.com writes:

Hello,

I don't know who you should be directing this e-mail to, but  I am not
'that person'!  I am a Glenn Gould fan, and have  bought and read many books
about him. I have also been known to write  reviews on them, if I have
something to 'really say' -- but as far  as the comments made here, they are not
familiar to me at  all! I know that I have never [ever] used the word 'haptic'
and whenever I refer to myself, I always capitalize the "I" (I would  have
also capitalized the word Nassau).

Therefore; this is not concerning anything written by me and I  would
suggest you go back to the source you were reading this from and  double check
for the name and/or e-mail address you should  be sending your message to.

Regards,

Helen  D.
_luv2winhate2lose at aol.com_ (mailto:luv2winhate2lose at aol.com)

In a message dated 6/27/2010 6:31:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,