[f_minor] Gould-san

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:49:43 EDT 2010

If you ever thought that you were the only one who's hands and/or
feet couldn't control themselves while listening to Gould play, watch
this and take heart...many's the time I've danced around my little
rooms...but this chap - well see for yourself. It's a long story - it's
more than Gould could ever have imagined with his "kit" but here
it is (scroll down to the Ustream video):
 http:///takeshikawamoto.com/note/2010/04/09-022057.php

 It's a film length feature, Japanese quality, first class soundtrack.

Mary Jensen