[f_minor] f_minor revived! HEADS UP MARY JO

SCARLATTI at aol.com SCARLATTI at aol.com
Fri May 14 09:30:01 EDT 2010

Hi Mary Jo:  Thank you for your update.
I must admit that I became very indignant when I thought that I had been
dumped & emailed poor Karl, yelling at him about being a member for  almost
ever. haha haha  silly silly silly!!!
 I was one of the unlucky ones who suddenly was unable to log on &  who had
trouble streightening it all out.
But it seems to all be in order & thank you for your update.

Thank you again & looking forward to the usual bits & pieces of  info re GG.
_scarlatti at aol.com_ (mailto:scarlatti at aol.com)

In a message dated 5/14/2010 6:05:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,