[f_minor] f_minor revived! New email instructions! Facebook!

MJ Watts mj.accounts at gmail.com
Fri May 14 08:54:20 EDT 2010

All,

As you may have noticed, f_minor was out of commission for a couple of
months while Karl and I transitioned it from it's long-time home at Rutgers
to glenngould.org.  (Thanks Karl!! you're a lifesaver!) The main difference
is the email address you'll use to correspond with everyone but there are a
few other bits of information you should know.

   - All the information that follows is available at
   http://www.glenngould.org/
   - If you want to join the f_minor conversation you'll email the following
   address: f_minor at glenngould.org
   - To change your membership preferences you'll use this link:
   - The archives beginning in 2010 are
here:http://glenngould.org/pipermail/f_minor/<%20http://glenngould.org/pipermail/f_minor/>
   - The archives from 1996-2009 are here:
   http://www.glenngould.org/f_minor/threads.html
   - We now have a Facebook page!  Join us:
   http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115870815095214

Thanks for your patience through these changes and I look forward to further
fantastic conversations!

Mary Jo