Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 3:35 PM
Subject: RE: [F_minor] RE: F_minor Digest, Vol 42,Issue 4 / Mark Lancaster's question re GG & Asperger Syndrome

And just to add a bit of chili powder to the keg of explosive missives, I am a big fan of the brilliant English writer, Dr. Samuel Johnson, who it is now presumed suffered (very badly) from Tourette's Syndrome.  This did not stop his prodigious output and having full access to his monumental intellect.  His suffering was on the outside, on his uncontrollable body quirks and not on the inside where his mind roamed free.  Perhaps it was a bit like this for our beloved G.G.?

Kind regards,

Fred Houpt
Toronto, Ontario
[snip]