Da: f_minor-bounces@email.rutgers.edu
[mailto:f_minor-bounces@email.rutgers.edu] Per conto di stefyz71@gmail.com
Inviato: lunedì 22 giugno 2009 22.03
A: f_minor@email.rutgers.edu
Oggetto: Re: [F_minor] Stefy molta bella 25 settembre

Grazie Mary! :)
Below some other "divertissement" on the same letters-playing "theme"...and
I'll be glad to do other samples according to the community inputs,
suggestions and hints... :)

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5306/googlenn.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5413/googlenn2.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8233/goolde2.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1513/goolde3.jpg

(the partiture on the back is "so you want to write a fugue?")

Stefy