RE: [F_minor] September 25th

Well, if his former lover is to be taken at face value, then maybe a Valentino-look photograph?

fred

From: afrench6@gmail.com [mailto:afrench6@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Anne French
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:06 PM
To: Houpt, Fred
Cc: maryellen jensen; f_minor@email.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: [F_minor] September 25th

Anything that does NOT include (1) hat  (2) gloves  (3) chair.   We must get out the message that there was more to GG than eccentricity!

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Houpt, Fred <fred.houpt@rbc.com> wrote:
I foresee a figure hunched over the keyboard of a grand piano with one hand conducting, the head tilted upwards in ecstasy.  What else could we possibly do?

Regards,

fred houpt
Toronto