Re: [F_minor] Fogelsong und die Mensch Maschine

Hello Anne and all:
Speaking of "reading from a transcript", I was delightfully listening to
Glenn read from The Three Cornered World! Check out http://www.ubu.com/sound/gould.html
(I am sure this site has been circulating, but here it is again, with some of his
famous radio dialogs).

Also, a general comment: The recordings captured the musical events at the time they were performed using the technology available at the time. If there was singing, humming, clucking, squeaking, foot-stomping by Glenn Gould while he played, I personally don't want them removed!

Concerts versus recordings: Oh to have seen and heard Glenn play live! For those of you who did, be grateful. For those of us who didn't, thank God his performances are available on recordings.