To: <f_minor@email.rutgers.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:09 AM
Subject: [F_minor] GG in Simpsons?

Hello everyone,

I am happy to see the list again more alive than in the past few months.

I am doing research on GG's public reception in pop culture, and am curious about most unexpectable places where he pops up (no pun intended).

I have a vague recollection of having seen a GG-allusion in one of the Simpsons-episodes. Anyone remember more about this? Are there any other good examples of GG in pop culture? I know already the Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal. (BTW, in the third sequel to Hannibal trilogy, "The Young Hannibal", we learn why Goldberg Variations, played by GG, is such an important musical work for Hannibal)

Best regards,

Markus Mantere