Re: [F_minor] cadenza

Brad Lehman wrote:
michael macelletti wrote:
both cadenzas were available from barger and barclay in new york. but now out of print.

The first movement cadenza was also reprinted in some magazine named "Keyboard" or "Keyboard Player", or something like that, while GG was still alive (or soon after that). It was part of a longish article about GG. Wish I remembered more of the details, or could find my copy of it....

Brad Lehman

It was called Contemporary Keyboard at that time. Unfortunately my copy was loaned to a very good player, John Dingle, who performed the Concerto with the Gould cadenza many times in Australia. Most good music or indeed city libraries may have back copies.

Bruce Petherick