[F_minor] GG Trilogy

Oops have been answering to individuals and not to the list about this interesting subject.

I got the trilogy here in Seattle about 6 months ago at Silver Platters.  it is great.  Especially for people like he who learn best by listening and are not musical--yes it is possible to be a GG fan and not especially musical.

But more to the point--who else has a three disc documentary on their life and work.  Horowitz?  No one as far as I know.  Not to be critical of others  but GG is unique.  He even has a unique relationship to the methodology being used--audio documentary that no other musician could claim.

Well i am beginning to rant, so will stop.  But anything that gets us closer to who Glenn was and how he thought is valuable.

Hope others enjoyed as I did.

Peter in Seattle