Re: GG a Question of Sex?

>I have not been on F minor for long. Perhaps I don't have an accurate take on
things, but it seems to me
>that there are not very many women posters.

I presume there are less active internet users that are women. I wonder if there
is extensive statistics about the female percentage of these active users (I
emphasize "active", to distinguish from the occasional users - women perhaps
constitute a larger part among them).

Anyway, I think it's a consequence of the notorious stereotype that it is not
women's business to have something to do with technics, eg cars, computers.

Juozas Rimas Jr (not the one playing)
http://www.mp3.com/juozasrimas (oboe, piano, strings)