Re: help

Hello List:

Did anyone help David? I no longer check my email
everyday so I just listened to the audio file and if
no one has helped you David, I can do it. I just don´t
know if someone has done it already.
And even when it might be late to say this, it thought
it was just hilarious, ( I mean the second part of the
file). It is just hard to believe that someone who is
not here with us anymore can be so funny and seem
still alive.

Sara.

--- David Ramezani <dara1985@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

<HR>
please help me to write down what Mr. Gould is saying
in the <A
href="http://www.gould.nlc-bnc.ca/ra/7283.ram";>http://www.gould.nlc-bnc.ca/ra/7283.ram</A>&nbsp;RealAudio-file.
I find it very hard to hear some parts.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>THANK YOU</DIV>
<DIV align=right>--DAVID RAMEZANI</DIV></div><br
clear=all><hr>Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på <a