Sonata for Bassoon and Piano

> "F-Minorians, I believe we have de-railed. Shall we get back on the
Gouldian
> track?"
Thank you Brigitte!
> I agree. So here's a Gould question.  Was GG's bassoon piece recorded?
I've
> never heard it.
>
> Mike

Sonta for Bassoon and Piano is on "Glenn Gould the Composer". It's a Sony
release.  SK 47184. Catherine Marchese plays the bassoon and Emile Naoumoff
plays the piano.   The liner notes say:
A sonata for Bassoon and Piano composed according to the dodecaphonic canon
and dating from Gould's seventeenth year.
If you like modern music you will love this.  It is rather strange, but I
like it.
Anne