GG: That Toronto Life Article from September

Anybody remember that "If Glenn Gould Were Alive Today" article that ran in
Toronto Life at about the time of the Glenn Gould Gathering? It got an
Honourable Mention in the 23rd Annual National Magazine Awards Winners. The
category was Arts & Entertainment. (The top two winners in that category
were Jack Batten, "For Doris," Toronto Life and Taras Grescoe, "Tivi
Nation," Saturday Night.)

While the Toronto Life article was interesting, I didn't see the article as
a possible as a possible award winner. Especially not in the Arts &
Entertainment category. For the most part, it read more like an article
from a quality business magazine than a true "arts & entertainment" piece.

Did I miss something? Or am I just prejudiced because _no_ article about
Glenn Gould could live up to my expectations? ;->

Here's a link to the winners & other Honourable Mentions:
http://www.nmaf.net/html/WinnersList2000.html