Re: GG: Original Jacket Collection

David, for me, I seem to latch onto a certain performer and make it a
mission.
For instance, my first love is Sinatra. Second is probably Toscanini, with
Stokowski a close third. The fourth person to attract this much interest
has
been Gould. Of course, non musically there was Patton and Sherlock Holmes!

I am definitely more of a non musical person. Not trained at all in any
instrument,
unless you call the C Melody flute (somewhat mandatory in elementary
school)
musical training.

Ken Hutchins