Bruno Monsaingeon at the University of Oregon

Dear list members,

    I'm happy to announce the visit of Bruno Monsaingeon at the University
of Oregon for February 9th, 2000. Bruno will be giving a lecture and showing
selections from his "Chemins de la Musique", a rarely seen series of films
made with Glenn Gould in the Seventies. The talk will be at 3:30 PM in Beall
Music Hall on the University of Oregon campus. For anyone in the Oregon /
Washington / California area, this is a very special opportunity to speak
with Bruno; a man for whom we all owe a debt of gratitude for his tireless
work to disseminate Gould's legacy.

Sincerely,
Sean Malone
University of Oregon