To start the music school

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am writing to you regarding my interest to start royal conservatory of
music as a beginner in this summer. I am taking private piano classes right
now and I would like to continue music in your school starting as soon as
possible.

Therefore, I will be pleased if you kindly send me any information about
your school including admission requirements, fees, and so on.

Particularly, I wonder if Audition test is required for beginners too or
not.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Mehrdad Shokouhi