VHS

I'm new to this list and I live in Laramie WY. I was wondering if anyone
could tell me where I could find or perchase (on the net) some of all those
great videos with G.G. I went to the Sony site and they had a list of all of
them but I couldn't find a link to buy them. Also, not to create a lengthy
discussion, but can anybody tell me anything about the diferent videos. Which
ones you think are the best ones etc. I want one one of the ones where there
is performance and discussion by him of course.

Morgan