Re: Bruno Monsaingeon docuementary

    Can anyone advise how I might obtain a copy (VHS/PAL format) of
    Bruno Monsaingeon's documentary about Glenn Gould (it was shown on
    television some years ago here in Norway, but I can't recall the
    details)

Bruno did two sets of documentaries with GG.  The ones from the early
70's (chemins de la musique or something like that) are not available on
video as far as I know (sob).  I saw them in Ottawa a couple years ago,
they were very good.  My and others' description should be in the
archives, not that that will help you.

The ones from the late 70's (art of fugue, goldberg variations, question
of instrument) are available in the sony video series and you should be
able to get them at big video stores, online or otherwise -- I've seen
them at amazon, tower (in person), ... Sony's site should have them too,
glenngould.com?