RE: Klavierstuke GG

Good morning to all from sunny Wales.

I'm sorry that no-one has been able to reply to this enquiry. Now that I
know about them I would also like very much to know if anyone has recorded
them. Since they are solo piano music and therefore quite cheap to do, could
anyone recommend a pianist who would be suitable for recording them? Or
should we use a synthesiser?

Best wishes,

Martin