GG: Richter movie

BTW, did anyone see a new film on Richter by Bruno Monsaingeon?
I am looking forward to seeing it.
Hello Junichi !
the german service of the Swiss Broadcasting Association (www.sfdrs.ch) showed the Richter documentary a few weeks ago on tv in three parts. I forgot the tilte and I only saw part two and one half of part three but the whole documentary should be about 2 and a half hours long. It features a lot of comments from richter (telling a lot of anecdotes), his wife, friends and associates(you can even see glenn glould), a lot of home movies and some famous performances including Beethoven and Prokofjeff. Areally god movie where story is told by those who have witnessed it.
If I'm not wrong then the movie was co-produced among others by the BBC (www.bbc.co.uk) and a german tv station called arte (forgot the url)

Hope this helps a bit

Have a good day !

Pat