GG: Ulrich Urban?... more

I asked if anyone had opinions about the pianist Ulrich Urban; a couple folks replied
privately that they have never heard of him.  Well, I know little more, except that the
on CD I have by him, referenced in my earlier message, is wonderful.  But the only
bio material is in German, which radically limits my comprehension.  Looks like
he's from Frankfurt, and studied in Leipsig.  UU may not be GG, but
he's worth an ear.

An altavista search turns up little, except that he might have one or
two more recordings, and he is ajudicating at a couple upcoming
competitions including Eleventh International Johann Sebastian
Bach Competition, Leipzig,  to be held next month.

So if anyone knows any more, please fill me in.

-- Gary

Gary W. Thorburn
thorburn@aics.net