Re: GG: Time, etc.

I can't explain it, but James Taylor affects me in a way that only classical
masters can.  I don't feel that way about ANY other folk, pop or jazz
performer for that matter.  When I hear JT, I feel I am hearing a great
composer performing his own music.  His style , seems to me, to be a
combination of  folk, jazz, bluegrass and his harmonic construction reminds
me of nothing so much as Brahms folk song arrangements and lieder.  It may
just be my personal quirk, but I wonder if anyone else shares my feeling.