Re: GG: Letter to Krastins (Jan. 3, 1963)

On 2 Jun 98, about Re: GG: Letter to Krastins (Jan. 3, 1963), Koichi Kawabata
<kkoichi@3ware.co.jp> had this to say:

> Sorry if I am wrong. But does it make sense if it should read as
> "Plato concept" or "Platonic concept"?

I don't know if your question is still active, but if it is, I don't think your
rephrasing would make sense, especially since ideas -- not concepts -- for
Plato were universal not individual, i.e., of music but not Bach's music. But it's
an interesting question, thanks for asking it!

Kris Shapar
          To doubt everything or to believe everything
          are two equally convenient solutions; both
          dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                              - Jules Henri Poincaré