Re: GG: Mistakes on Well Tempered Clavier ???!!!

Hi folks, esp. Kristin and Alun and Junichi, this is Melissa Stewart from SUNY
Buffalo back on the list with a different address that has little to do with
me (except I am Ed's ma).  Just by way of introduction, my field of interest
is tonal music theory, particularly Bach, though I have retired from my
performing career on flute, violin and viola, and even my private teaching of
flute violin and piano.  Alun will remember me also as an avid hockey player,
writer of a dissertation entitled "The Rise of Hockey-Playing Amongst the
Aristocratic Masses," or some such thing (that last bit is Alun's joking).

Anyway, to get to the matter at hand...