Re: GG FW: <inquiry> Bernstein/Gould pfm in April 1962

Hello, I'm Marco's son, Matteo.  As my father was leaving - he almost
missed his plane for this -, he instructed me to mail his previous message
reporting the lenghts of the different performances of the Brahms" concerto
by Glenn Gould.Unfortunately, I sent both the correct version and an older
incorrect one, wrongly reporting the timings of the William
Kapell's/Dimitri Mitropoulos recording (also published by Melodram).
To excuse myself, I've timed Glenn Goulds' performance with Leonard
Bernstein on the Melodram CD:they are (according to the index times shown
by the CD player):
 I, Maestoso: 25':38"; II, Adagio: 13':44"; III, Rondo: Allegro non troppo:
14':06".

Sorry for the ennuyance

Matteo