Re: GG FW: <inquiry> Bernstein/Gould pfm in April 1962

The recording I have, from The New York Philharmonic-Symphony Society of
New York, INc, 1987 states "Performance of April 6, 1962").  I was just
listening to Bernstein's remarks about a week back.  My recording is
pretty close to mint and it's only been played about 15 times or so here
at the radio station over the years.

Keith Weston
WUNC Radio
Chapel Hill, NC